My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Mom, foodie, mall-rat.

Thursday 24 April 2008

Al Fatihah - Rustam A. Sani

My good friend Salha, lost her father-in-law, Rustam A. Sani, yesterday. He passed away at 3am of a heart attack. He was 64.

He is survived by his wife, Rohani, son Azrani, daughter Ariani and grandaughter Arissa.

To me he was a kind, loving, doting grandfather to Arissa who is 2 weeks older than Sarah. I met him at family gatherings and most recent was Arissa's 3rd birthday party at the Lake Club. I still can't believe he is gone.

Reza went to pay his respects and was there until the burial. He said Azrani was in a daze and Auntie Rohani was inconsolable. I cannot imagine their pain and sadness.

Salha was very close to him and from what she told me of him, he was a good man of great intellect.

For more of his thoughts and views, go to http://www.bobjots.org/2008/04/so_long_comrade_rustam.php

Allah knows best. Amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home