My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Mom, foodie, mall-rat.

Saturday 23 January 2010

Hello 2010!

2010 is here. I have no resolutions. They just don't work for me. To me, everything is a day at a time. Since the last post, I came down with viral fever, so did Reza while Sarah had food poisoning and diarrhoea. I recovered first followed by Sarah and last was hubby dearest.

So now am back on the tadika run. My 'me' time are weekday mornings from 8.30 am to 11.30 am. I usually go to the market, have breakfast there then ronda-ronda (wander/window-shop) the stalls. If not, I would come home, catch a nap (I sleep very late at night) then wake up just in time to drive back to tadika and pick Sarah up. Thereafter, we usually go to a nasi campur joint (Sambal Hijau) in Sg. Penchala; sometimes we eat there, sometimes we bungkus (takeaway). Sarah will only eat catfish with soya sauce so that is her staple lunch. A variation would be unagi and miso soup. Her dietary habits really stresses me out so am not going to go in to that here.

Anyway, the Sultan of Johor passed away...the notorious and cantankerous one - Al-Fatihah. Also, Robert Lam, the news reader, whose voice I really loved hearing, has died - may his soul rest in peace.

Here is hoping 2010 will be a good one for all.

1 Comments:

Blogger bluewonder said...

yelahhh..catfish...I forgot sarah really loves her ikan keli. hubby too rite?

Friday, 05 February, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home