My Photo
Name:
Location: PJ, Selangor, Malaysia

Mom, foodie, mall-rat.

Saturday 19 June 2010

I love you, Ken!!!

We took Sarah to see Toy Story 3 yesterday which I think is the best out of the trilogy. The storyline is superb and the characters are fabulous (rasa macam Kimora using that word haha). The 3-D glasses made me dizzy for a bit. Once I got used to it, the movie became really enjoyable. Sarah sat in her seat for the entire duration with the 3-D glasses on - we are so proud. She has definitely have matured since our last cinema visit. Did you know that it has been 11 years since Toy Story 2?

My favorite character from this installation is Ken (
voiced by Michael Keaton). He is a scream. Ken has made being vain really cool for a guy. If you have not seen it - GO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home